Topics

Pacer winter rides update

Patrick Engstrom

Hello all Pacers.  As you see from Val's schedule post that we have gone to our winter schedule for Pacer rides.  We will start from TWP on Mondays and Fridays and from Pearl East on Wednesdays.  All our winter rides start at 10 AM (we sometime start later depending on the weather and the possibility of getting out on a ride, so make certain you check regularly.  We keep this schedule from Nov to March.

If you think you might ride on a particular day and want to know if anyone else is thinking the same, go ahead and send a note out asking if anyone is planning to brave the weather.

I hope to see you all on a ride soon but the next couple of weeks don't look very good.  As a note, Pam and I just returned from Walnut Creek, CA where the weather was great, highs in 70's and 80's.  But now its back to Colorado winter reality.

Pat

Pat Engstrom
303-570-1112 (cell)
W1PGE (radio)