Topics

Cruzer Ride Distance Dillusion

Reed Bailey

While Cruzer riders are very talented and competitive, we have not yet managed to maintain a 15" ride distance. So our ride distance to Berthoud this Tuesday will be >15'.....Michael.

Larry Utter

Yes, that is hard.

On Mon, Jul 20, 2020 at 7:20 AM Reed Bailey <reed.bailey@...> wrote:
While Cruzer riders are very talented and competitive, we have not yet managed to maintain a 15" ride distance. So our ride distance to Berthoud this Tuesday will be >15'.....Michael.

Lou Mazzola

Larry, the group is so great and sociable. I enjoy conversing with good people, so sometimes we neglect our distance thinking. I have been tested negative and have seldom been around people except to shop.When I shop I avoid crowded stores like King Soopers, and shop, instead, at Whole Foods where they limit the numbers and have a policeman on duty at the door to monitor mask wearing. I excuse mistakes, but when people do not buy the virus threat, I stay far away.

Lou Mazzola, friend of Reed Bailey

--
Mazzola, Lou

Ed Nuhfer

On 7/20/20, 8:20 AM, "Larry Utter" <larry.utter@...> wrote:

While Cruzer riders are very talented and competitive, we have not yet managed to maintain a 15" ride distance. So our ride distance to Berthoud this Tuesday will be >15'.....Michael.

Sounds like a very short ride. The globe is shrinking :)

Ed Nuhfer
8088 Meadowdale Square
Niwot, CO 80503
Personal cell 208 241 5029