Re: Cruzer Ride - 10:30am - From TWP to Hygene (Crane Hollow Cafe) 18 mi - Tue, 04/09/2019 10:30am-1:30pm #cal-reminder

Philip Mathews

Hey John, will miss ride and company tomorrow…scheduled for surgery, skin graft at Swedish Hospital…trusting I will be back in the saddle in short term! Safe pedals, p

From: main@SeniorsOnBikes.groups.io <main@SeniorsOnBikes.groups.io>
Sent: Sunday, April 7, 2019 10:30 AM
To: main@SeniorsOnBikes.groups.io
Subject: [SeniorsOnBikes] Cruzer Ride - 10:30am - From TWP to Hygene (Crane Hollow Cafe) 18 mi - Tue, 04/09/2019 10:30am-1:30pm #cal-reminder

Reminder:
Cruzer Ride - 10:30am - From TWP to Hygene (Crane Hollow Cafe) 18 mi

When:
Tuesday, 9 April 2019
10:30am to 1:30pm
(GMT-06:00) America/Denver

Where:
Meet at Tom Watson Park, Boulder (off 63rd street)

Organizer:
John Ray clean_airco@...

Cruzer Ride - 10:30am - From TWP to Hygene (Crane Hollow Cafe) 18 mi

Theme for this ride is birds and pig.  We will look for Blue Herons nesting near Hygiene (bring binoculars) and visit Winston (apple slices welcome).  This is our spring classic ride.  Food stop at Crane Hollow Cafe.  Distance is 18 miles  including a short gravel road to visit the birds.  Cruzer rides are at a slightly slower pace, include a stop midway, and are "no drop" i.e. we try not to lose anybody.

Please arrive in time for a 10:30 departure.  Bring front and rear safety lights, helmet, water bottle, tire repair kit, and warm clothes for the weather.  Oh, and a bike.

View Event

Join main@SeniorsOnBikes.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.